These ultra-absorbent, reusable cloths feature a unique new weave to quickly pick up spills and messes in the kitchen, bathroom - really anywhere! Constructed from Norwex Microfibre made from 50% recycled materials in the same size as a half-sheet of paper towel, each set contains almost a whole recycled plastic bottle (500 ml), so you’re helping to clean up the world every time you quickly clean up!
This product was independently tested for harmful substances according to the strict global criteria of STANDARD 100 by OEKO-TEX®
• Keep a set handy in the kitchen and in bathrooms to reduce the use of paper towels
• Let children choose their own colour to use when they spill something
Caring for Microfibre
• Slightly dirty microfibre can be washed with Norwex Dishwashing Liquid under warm running water and used again before laundering
• Cloths that have been used heavily should be laundered using a Norwex laundry detergent, which contains no fillers, after each use
• Do not use bleach, fabric softeners or dryer sheets
• Rinse thoroughly after washing and air or machine dry.
Safe Haven Icons
Learn how Norwex makes your home a Safe Haven