Sure, paper towels are handy, but at what cost? Most are made from virgin tree fibre and used only once—definitely not a sustainable solution. Plus, one is often not enough for many jobs, and some brands are even bleached with harmful chlorinated compounds—not good for your family or the environment.
Our super-absorbent Norwex Microfibre Counter Cloths quickly tackle spills and messes much more sustainably. Made from 50% recycled materials, they dry fast and you can use them multiple times before laundering.
• Keep a set handy in the kitchen and in bathrooms to reduce the use of paper towels
• Let children choose their own colour to use when they spill something
Caring for Microfibre
• Slightly dirty microfibre can be washed with Norwex Dishwashing Liquid under warm running water and used again before laundering
• Cloths that have been used heavily should be laundered using a Norwex laundry detergent, which contains no fillers, after each use
• Do not use bleach, fabric softeners or dryer sheets
• Rinse thoroughly after washing and air or machine dry.
Safe Haven Icons
Learn how Norwex makes your home a Safe Haven